Now that the nice weather is upon us golfers are dusting off their clubs and going to the golf course to play. Some golfers may be a little rusty unless they have been practicing their swing indoors throughout the winter at the PGA Tour Superstore in Paramus New Jersey. Even if they have been practicing all winter they still may want to improve their score, swing or feel more relaxed and focused on the golf course.
What better way to improve a mental game than with sports hypnosis? Hypnosis is a state of relaxation that allows you to go deep within yourself to the subconscious mind. In the subconscious mind you can find blocks that may be holding you back from the perfect swing, or limiting beliefs like I can’t make that shot, I am not a good player. In hypnosis you can visualize playing better, feeling relaxed, focused and playing a great game.
How Golf hypnosis can help you get in the zone
1. Relax – By creating anchors that bring back the feeling of relaxation you experienced in hypnosis, you focus on hitting the ball without the jitters.
2. Focus – By saying positive affirmations and listening to personalized CD’s you easily focus when hitting the ball
3. Blocks – By removing blocks that get in the way of the game you can become a better player
4. Visualization – By visualizing a positive game where you are relaxed, focused and have a great swing. Remember if you can see it you can achieve it.
5. Pain and injury – Hypnosis can help address many physical issues that impact your game like pain or pre/post surgery.
If you want to be like Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus and use hypnosis to give you an edge in golf then contact Metro Hypnosis Center in Oradell NJ to book a free consultation.